At Benjamin Stevens Estate Agents we are delighted to announce that we have recently partnered with a local charity called Red Trust Bushey.
They are a local charity working hard to ensure they are able to support those families who are struggling in the current economic climate.
What this means is there are two locations, one a café in Farrington Avenue (open on Saturdays 11:30am – 1:30pm) and the other a food bank on Rectory Lane (next to the pond in the village open on Fridays ), in Bushey where they provide food parcels and support in a variety of ways for those looking for help.
How are Benjamin Stevens involved?
In our Bushey Heath office we are now offering to be a drop-off point for people who wish to leave us with the following items:
• Tins: Meat & fish; vegetables; vegetarian and meat meals; fruit, puddings and custard; baked beans and pulses, soup
• Jars: Pasta sauce, other cook-in sauces,
• Packets: Rice, pasta, instant noodles, breakfast cereal, porridge, sugar, biscuits
• Drinks: Tea and coffee, long life milk, long life fruit juice
• Other: Toilet roll, sanitary products, nappies, washing up liquid, toothpaste.
How can you help?
Going forward, if you or any friends/family would like to assist feel free to pop by with any items or let us know when we next meet if you would like us to collect items directly.
Red Trust Bushey
These challenging times can affect us all in different ways and Red Trust Bushey are able to provide support in addition food parcels to those who need it.
If you feel you need some support please do email email@example.com in confidence and they will do all they can to support or signpost you to help.
You can find out more at https://redtrustbushey.org/
Benjamin Stevens are proud to be helping local families in Bushey.