At Benjamin Stevens Estate Agents, we are committed to protecting the safety and well-being of all our clients at this time.
In light of the Government's changes to the lockdown, we have spent the last few weeks planning, organising, and implementing health and safety procedures and policies needed, before we open for business.
Whilst other agents have rushed to open their branch doors and conduct viewings, we have taken a more measured approach.
WE ARE NOW PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE WE WILL BE RE-OPENING OUR BRANCHES ON MONDAY 1ST JUNE 2020.
We have put in place numerous measures which we would like to make you aware of, to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus and keep our staff and clients safe.
We are asking all buyers (where possible) to take a virtual viewing of a property as a first step.
Then, when booking a viewing, a buyer will be asked to complete a Covid Questionnaire (download this HERE):
Based off those responses the following requests will be made:
1. Buyers will be expected to provide funding information/ chain details ahead of booking a viewing.
2. Buyers will be required to wear masks on viewings and either gloves, or not to touch anything.
3. We will allow a MAXIMUM of two buyers (both from the same household) in a property at a time.
4. Applicants will be expected to make their own travel arrangements to and from the viewing of the property
We are offering, and will continue to offer, FREE virtual property valuations as well as free advice consultations.
If you instruct us to sell your property, we will be applying the following steps:
1. If a property is not vacant, sellers will be kindly asked to leave the property during a viewing between a potential buyer and a Benjamin Stevens Negotiator.
2. We ask that all the internal doors be left open before leaving the property.
3. Pets need to be taken out/or placed somewhere safe.
4. All buyers will have to complete the Covid questionnaire ahead of any arranged viewings.
BENJAMIN STEVENS STAFF:
ALL staff will be expected to adhere to the following:
1. No car sharing or picking up applicants.
2. No handshaking.
3. No paper documents to be brought on viewings.
4. Gloves and masks to be worn on viewings & valuations.
5. Hand sanitiser to be kept in the car for wiping keys and hands.
6. Always keep a 2 metres minimum distance from applicants and sellers.
7. Ensure that a seller knows that the only person touching anything in the house will be a Benjamin Stevens staff member.
Benjamin Stevens has been operating for over 16 years. We pride ourselves on providing a first-class, honest, and reliable service. Our reputation and customer service means everything to us, and we hope that these measures will reassure our clients that we are doing everything that we can to operate as safely as possible during this period.
We will continue to follow government guidelines and will keep you informed of any changes to these policies as they occur.
We wish you and your families well.
Keep safe, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Benjamin Stevens Estate Agents