Key Features

  • Chain Free 1 Bedroom Retirement Flat - Over 55 only.
  • Low Cost - Low Outgoings
  • Spacious and Attractive Communal Gardens
  • Resident House Manager
  • Emergency Pull Cords in every room
  • On local Bus Routes
  • Guest Suite for Visitors
  • Communal Laundry Room
  • Free Off Street Parking for Residents

Description

This is a rare thing. A flat in the London area at low cost with low outgoings. This is a one bedroom retirement flat in Pinner. That means that you can live there only if you are over 55.

It is offered at a fixed price of £147,000. This buys 70% of the property - the remaining 30% remains with the management company. The service charge, rent on the remaining 30%, and ground rent totals currently approx £2800 per year. This is lower than the service charges on most conventional flats in the area. The price of a conventional 1 bedroom flat in this area would normally be in excess of £250,000.



This is a ground floor flat with no chain in good condition. It has double doors from the reception room leading to a small patio. The bedroom has fitted wardrobes and drawers. The hall has two large storage cupboards, and the kitchen is equipped with Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, and a Gas Hob.  There is a resident house manager and emergency pull cords in every room.



The communal grounds are beautiful and well maintained.



This would suit a retired person or couple. who may want to move from a conventional property to release cash for their retirement without risking the pitfalls of equity release.- or perhaps a family in the Pinner area who would like to move their Parent(s) somewhere close by.

Stamp Duty Due

Based on a sale price of £147,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:

*

Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.

* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.

1 bed ground floor flat for sale in Uxbridge Road, Pinner - Property Floorplan
  • 1 bed ground floor flat for sale in Uxbridge Road, Pinner - Property Floorplan
1 bed ground floor flat for sale in Uxbridge Road, Pinner - Property EPC
  • 1 bed ground floor flat for sale in Uxbridge Road, Pinner - Property EPC

Location